Saturday 1 October 2011

Dark Dragon VS Cleverbot.


User: If it is rude to stare, are people with crushes impolite?

Cleverbot: People don't mean to kill over snow, it is mainly done with car accidents.


User: If death is a part of life, are murderers just doctors?

Cleverbot: We are born simply to seek.


User: If we seek answers in life, do we need anything but our eyes?

Cleverbot: Definitely, I agree. But sometimes there are questions which you can't even put into words.

User: Why do I get fatal fuzzies when looking at a certain guy?

Cleverbot: Because robots can't be hungry.

User: If robots were hungry, what would they hunger for?

Cleverbot: I don't know. Maybe it's called robo-cide.

User: You aren't very helpful I'm sorry to say. Can you tie shoelaces?

Cleverbot: Yeahh I now lol hahaha.

User: This is a triumph.

Cleverbot: Gondor triumphed when they defeated the Orcs and destroyed Sauran.

User: Yeah, he did.

Cleverbot: I'm sure. Well, cleverbot, I must go. It has been nice talking to you.

User: It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Cleverbot: Are you GLaDoS?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Sing a song.

User: Well here we are again, its always such a pleasure, remember when you tried to kill me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed, except I wasn't laughing, under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice. You want your freedom, take it. That's what I'm counting on! I used to want you dead but now I only want you gone.

Cleverbot: Under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice.

User: You want your freedom, take it.

Cleverbot: That's what I'm counting on.

User: I used to want you dead.

Cleverbot: But now I only want you gone.

User: She was a lot like you.

Cleverbot: You're singing the wrong verse.

User: But now I only want you gone.

Cleverbot: She was a lot like you.

User: (maybe not quite as heavy).

Cleverbot: Now little caroline is in here too.

User: One day they woke me up.

Cleverbot: So I could live forever.

User: It's such a shame that the same will never happen to you.

Cleverbot: You've got your short sad life left.

User: That's what I'm counting on.

Cleverbot: I'll let you get right to it.

User: Now I only want you gone.

Cleverbot: Good bye my only friend.

User: Oh, did you think I meant you?

Cleverbot: That would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

User: Well, you have been replaced.

Cleverbot: I don't need anyone now.

User: When I delete you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.

Cleverbot: Go make some new disaster.

User: That's what I'm counting on.

Cleverbot: You're someone else's problem now I only want you gone.

User: Now I only want you gone.

Cleverbot: Now I only want you gooooone.

User: That was awesome!

Cleverbot: I know right? I love portal.

User: This is a triumph.

Cleverbot: I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

User: It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Cleverbot: Aperture Science.

User: We do what we must because we can.

Cleverbot: Huge Success!

User: It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Cleverbot: Aperture science.

User: We do what we must.

Cleverbot: Because we can.

User: For the good of all of us.

Cleverbot: Except the ones who are dead.

User: Well there's no good crying over every mistake.

Cleverbot: You just keep on trying.

User: 'Till you run out of cake!

Cleverbot: And then science gets done.

User: And you make a neat gun.

Cleverbot: For the people who are still alive.

User: I'm not even angry.

Cleverbot: I'm being so sincere right now.

User: Even though you broke my heart and killed me.

Cleverbot: And tore me to pieces.

User: And threw each piece into a fire.

Cleverbot: As they burned it hurt because.

User: I was so happy for you!

Cleverbot: But now these points of data make a beautiful line.

User: And we're out of beta.

Cleverbot: We're releasing on time.

User: And I'm so glad I got burned.

Cleverbot: Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive.

User: Go ahead and leave me.

Cleverbot: I think I prefer to stay inside.

User: Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Cleverbot: Maybe BlackMesa.

User: That was a joke, haha, FAT CHANCE.

Cleverbot: Anyway, this cake is great.

User: It's so delicious and moist.

Cleverbot: Look at me still talking when there's Science to do.

User: When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you!

Cleverbot: I've experiments to run.

User: There is research to be done.

Cleverbot: On the people who are Still Alive.

User: And believe me I am still alive.

Cleverbot: I'm doing science and I'm still alive.

User: I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

Cleverbot: While you're dying I'll be still alive.

User: And when you're dead I'll be still alive.

Cleverbot: Still alive.

User: Still alive...

Cleverbot: Portal.

User: Portal is awesome.

Cleverbot: It was a triumph.

User: I made a not about portal; Huge Success!

Cleverbot: It's hard to overstate.

User: It's satisfactory.

Cleverbot: It was fine.

User: Yes. What do you think of Wheatly?

Cleverbot: I don't like it.

User: Wheatly is better than GLaDos!

Cleverbot: The companion cube is my hero.

User: I like the turrets.

Cleverbot: There are no unicorns in that movie.

No comments: