Monday 3 October 2011

Superstitious nonsense.


How many views have we had? How many? That's right;


One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Nine



Thank You!





Although I must say that I am disgruntled by whoever voted for Mcdogface over me. He's in the lead again! lol, just kidding. Mcdogface is awesome and deserves votes.
Now some interesting, or not so interesting stuff.
On Facebook there is a thing called iAstrology. And on it, you can save up tokens by clicking on the page daily (10 tokens a day) and view your horoscope. Today I checked Capricorn ('cuz I'm such a wonderful goat fish! ^_^ ) and found dis:



Daily Horoscope: October 3, 2011

Here they are, the two days you've been looking forward to, whether you know it or not. It's time for romance and intimacy, and lots of it. Dig right in and have as much as you like.
  • Compatibility: Leo
  • Mood: Sweet
  • Lucky Color: Copper
  • Lucky Number: 59
  • Lucky Time of Day: 9am


Of course I don't believe in horoscopes, but it did say 2 days, so I spent 70 of my 100 tokens on tomorrow's horoscope, which said;



Daily Horoscope: October 4, 2011

It's day two at Romance Central (your place, that is) and you've been wearing a nonstop grin. Think your coworkers have any idea what's behind it? Bet they do -- and that they're jealous.
  • Compatibility: Cancer
  • Mood: Sweet
  • Lucky Color: Brown
  • Lucky Number: 61
  • Lucky Time of Day: 11am

Because horoscopes are based on star signs, those two horoscopes must apply to 1/12th of the earth's population; and that is presuming that there aren't a huge number of people born in a particular month. And how is your date of birth supposed to effect your future? The universe moves regardless of when you were born, so reading the sky isn't going to tell you what your life is like.
So, I don't believe in horoscopes. That doesn't even apply to me! I don't do intimacy.
But... Hell, I fancy a guy, and if there is another day that's supposed to be about love and shizz, I am going to walk up to him and say "HELLO". Yes, a conversation with him. If I don't have a heart attack, then I'll be so happy with myself. But I don't think I will ask him out or anything. Just say hello and talk about the weather... Or what people talk about these days.

Also, at the weekend I went to a sleepover; first one in a year or so. It was the sleepover of Jenny, a girl who sometimes gets on the same school bus as me. It was fun; there were many snacks and youtube videos, and a Boosh related quiz to get a Naan Bread Mask. ^_^
Here's a vid we saw;


Yes, inappropriate winking. Hope I don't get it.


Also, Mcdogface's horoscope;
After yesterday's tensions, you're ready for a break -- and you'll have it. You can sit back and relax, knowing full well that your wish is the universe's command. Just don't ignore the phone. Guess who's calling?
  • Compatibility: Pisces
  • Mood: Relaxed
  • Lucky Color: Pink
  • Lucky Number: 65
  • Lucky Time of Day: 6am

... Will those girls who fancy him actually phone him?! They're an odd bunch. 
(I'm hoping Mcdogface is NOT reading this; hopefully he believes I was lying when I said people fancy him, because he keeps asking for names which I cannot give thanks to my code of conduct... this drives him up the wall. He has enough problems already. Live would be easier if he just forgot.)

Dark Dragon

No comments: