Thursday 27 October 2011

Slavery

Well, sorry that you are FORCED to stay on this blog. Really am Mcdogface. You must be so lonely.
Except people talk to you on the internet! My Facebook, my Hotmail, my Skype... All radio silenced. Luckily I have a friend to keep me company! Woot!
I've known her since I was... Born. But we get bored very easily. She wants to go back to her horse, Harvey Mcawesome (I added the second name). So keep boredom at bay we are constantly watching films and drawing pictures. She's a proper artist... and doesn't notice it for some reason.
So, so far in the holidays I've had two friends over... Which is different from other holidays... Sitting on my backside, my brother not talking to me, my parents too busy working, my snake asleep... Unless Mcdogface is at my house then we play on the Xbox like hooligans!
Yes, I'm bringing back the word hooligan. Ahem.
Good to see Mcdogface like the Boosh!


Dark Dragon

No comments: