Saturday 22 October 2011

I'm Back... I Think....

Hey everyone,
I'm back for now,
my attempt at getting a social life backfired dramatically,
my xbox is working again ^_^ SniperJC14 is back ^_^
increased my music collection to a stupidly huge size,
increased it some more,
going to see Example in Leeds on the 7th December, which means when I arrive home I will be 15 as my birthday is on the 8th,
running out of things to say,
Dark Dragon is saving near enough the entire fantasy artwork collection of the world onto her laptop,
this is a brilliant series by to british people called Simon and Lewis (or Honeydew and Xephos)
my dog has just decided to get as muddy as possible and jump on my bed,
this is alot of one line comments,
got the third series of The Mighty Boosh on DVD,
Be aware strong language in the above video.
got plans to start a Terraria web series or Minecraft (haven't decided yet),
that's about it for now,

-McDogFace the Lost


No comments: