Friday 7 October 2011

Dead Kipper

Today I wanted to talk about how awesome a day I've had.
Today I wanted to talk about the many things that were on my mind.
Today I wanted to say about this weird dream I had, where my worst nightmare sign-languaged boyfriend advice to me in a hospital ward full of strange things (spider backpack!) .
Today I wanted to say how empty my life felt now that I know that I am weirdo, and that is all people will ever see me as, ever a clever weirdo or an eccentric nerd.
I wanted to talk about how I've been distracting myself from depressing thoughts by trying to find out what's happened to the Therapod Classification System since I saw an episode of 'Planet Dinosaur' which confused my by mixing around genus names, and how I've been drawing Dromaeosaurs all over everything- german books, school planners, notepads...


But I always say too much in my posts, so a quick video about a Llama called Carl, and I'll be gone.
Dark Dragon

No comments: