Wednesday 28 September 2011

Make a Change in This World

Hello readers, I'm giving you the chance to make a difference, but first I'm going to post a video that Mcdogface requested; the full Laser Collection, including TLC 4; which Dom Fera made out of anger at people saying he needed to make a fourth one and is therefore pretty bad. But the whole shdang in one vid;
Right, now for YOU to make a difference.
The difference isn't that great, but this IS the internet, and any decisions you make WILL be taken into account. The power of comments is very cool; just check my speedy response to the comment on the 'Might Give Up' post. I even made another post saying 'Won't Give Up'. Look in da archive.
Anyhow, feel free to comment as an anonymous person; chances are you'll be the only one to comment. 
So, dear readers, you are the only people who can truthfully answer the following question:
What shall we post on this blog?


-More stories and tales of woe, from shitstorms happening to people I know, to myself going bird-brained over someone I see in the school corridors sometimes. Real-life stories which are depressing yet full of philosophy.


-Reviews of amazing films, books and games.


-Music videos.


-Random videos (The Laser Collection being a prime example.)


-Chapters from the rubbish books I'm writing at home. Sci-fis and fantasys, only 2 of which are actually legible.


-Informational posts, did you know some people can't tell a deinonychus and a velociraptor apart? And some poor sods still believe in poison snakes?


-Information about the paranormal, and the cryptozoological. Interesting things to make your head spin and look up at the stars searching for answers.


-If I'm bothered I might even write about the strange ongoing nightmares I've been having... But A LOT of people will need to ask for that, because what's in my brain usually stays in my brain... Unless I tell friends and ask for help on the "How the hell do I kill a demonic emo?" situation. 


-Random pictures.


So, please comment, saying what you'd like to see more of, you can come up with your own ideas. I like to think that I'm saying things which people actually want to read about.
And don't worry about commenting more than once, and if your are the ONLY reader of the blog, then comment about 5 times and pretend to be a group of people, just to make me feel a bit more chill.
I'm just weird that way.


Dark Dragon

No comments: