Saturday 17 September 2011

The Perfect Start to The Day

 I woke up this morning. Another night without a nightmare. My sanity was safe again. Waited around a while. Air was freezing; I was making clouds. Finally I got enough energy to open the curtains. Then I went back to bed and read some more of Skulduggery Pleasant; Death Bringer. I'd left it last night at a cliff hanger, or a cave hanger. In fact, there was no hanging. Just Valkyrie scraping her skin of as she tried to escape a small space. Anyhow, I read a bit, read a bit more, read some more, and finished it.
I think these were the words I said upon finishing the book;
"Oh, my God,
Wooooooo!"
Pause.
"Not Woooo.  
Scary ending.
Bad book!
...
Good book.
Brilliant book!
Now I'm talking to a book. 
...
Bugger."
After that, I went downstairs, changed Noodles' water, turned on the Xbox, changed to my amazing profile (a better looking version of myself; only with a Portal Turret T-Shirt and camo jeans. I really want camo jeans. Black jeans are cool though, but camo ones would be AWESOME) then Halo Reached along to Blind Guardian music. Epicocity. I was playing a variation of Firefight made by Mcdogface; basically there were grunts everywhere (for those none-Halo players, that means midget aliens with a triangular methane tank on their back) and the gravity was lower (wheeeee!) and the amo never ran out.

Then, after Mum popped in and commented on the goodness of the music, and we watched Noodles listen to it (snakes are better at hearing lower pitches, and Noodles comes out whenever he hears a good beat.) we got into the car and dropped Henry off at Chloe's (they'll be snogging at this point in time) and then dropped Mum off in Newcastle, (she's doing a writers thing; she'll be talking to Kitty Fitzgerald, author of Pigtopia!)  and then me and Dad wandered around for a bit, had a quick visit to Forbidden Planet (most awesome shop ever. Also briefly mentioned in Death Bringer.) then came home. Beans on toast for lunch.
I wrote this blog entry. So; that was my day so far. It is now 13:52.
Nothing more to report, other than someone who found a stupid post on this blogg where I spilled all my beans and was going to use the post to blackmail has had a sudden change of heart and now we are friends. All my enemies are steadily becoming nicer; its a good life for me... Unless those jerking fucktards... (angry muttering about people in PE)
So, basically, had a really nice day, and I'm such a nice person that others are not hating me. 
Hurrah!
If you are not having a nice day, watch this vid;



Dark Dragon

No comments: