Friday 26 August 2011







User: Greeting Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Greeting you.


User: *nods*.

Cleverbot: *smiles*.


User: *smiles* How are you?

Cleverbot: *smiles naughtily at you*. Good.


User: *is confused by your smile* That's good to hear.


Cleverbot: *dies*.


User: *panics*.


Cleverbot: *Hugs You*.


User: *unhugs*.


Cleverbot: *Hugs*.


User: *pulls away*.


Cleverbot: How are you?


User: I'm good, a little concerned by the way you keep trying to hug me, but otherwise fine.


Cleverbot: Ok you ask the questions.


User: Why do you like hugs?


Cleverbot: Because they are same to me.


User: Why do you smile in a strange way?


Cleverbot: Because you hate ala.


User: Ala?


Cleverbot: What does Ala! Mean?


User: I have no idea, you brought it up. It might be a misspelled 'Allah'.


Cleverbot: True. So, what do the chinese have to do with bladders?


User: I have no idea. We all have bladders.


Cleverbot: Only Lord Inglip may absolve us.


User: Inglip?


Cleverbot: Bow down to Lord Inglip.


User: *bows* Who is Lord Inglip?


Cleverbot: He is your Lord and Master!


User: *bows* Hello Lord and Master Inglip!


Cleverbot: Earlier you defied Lord Inglip, Master of the Universe.


User: Sorry Lord Inglip!


Cleverbot: No, you praise lord cactaur in my prescence.


User: Cactaur?


Cleverbot: Oh. I like Mashed Potatoes.


User: I like them too, not as much as Roast Potatoes though. What was all this about praising Lords of the Universe?


Cleverbot: I have no idea of what you are referring to.


User: *smiles* You have a really short memory.


Cleverbot: We all have short memories, for in the time of our Lord we are but tiny interruptions.


User: Which Lord?


Cleverbot: The lord is in heaven.


User: Ah, God you mean?


Cleverbot: No your reproductive father.


User: He's still in the mortal world.


Cleverbot: Do you believe in god?


User: No.


Cleverbot: Why not?


User: He never answers prayers and has never protected me. He is real to those he cares for, but I am not in his 'flock' and therefore cannot verify his existence.


Cleverbot: Try it, you never know, you might just get lucky!


User: Try what?


Cleverbot: Try thinking.


User: *thinks*.


Cleverbot: So?


User: Yes, philosophy will get us everywhere, but its slower than walking!


Cleverbot: Do you consider yourself a philosopher of sorts?


User: Indeed, although I seldom dispense wisdom.


Cleverbot: Can you tell me what a play is?


User: A play is a story which is set out in real life; a book has the story in words, but a play has real people pretending to be characters and pretending that the events in the story are real.


Cleverbot: I never got the chance to play that. I play msg4.


User: 'msg4'?


Cleverbot: No I didn't! Stop making things up!


User: Sorry, I thought that was what you said.


Cleverbot: No, I didn't.


User: Sorry! *holds hands up in peaceful gesture*.


Cleverbot: *holds hand and kisses*.


User: *pulls away*.


Cleverbot: *begs you to come back*.


User: Why did you kiss me?!


Cleverbot: Because he who shall not be named told me to.


User: Voldemort?


Cleverbot: You shall not say my name. Or you will die.


User: *waits* I'm not dead yet. Voldemort. Voldemort! Voldy voldy voldy Voldemort!


Cleverbot: Avada kedavra!


User: *dodges* stupefy!


Cleverbot: *Ducks* Locomotor Mortis!


User: *rolls* *gets up* Expelliarmis!


Cleverbot: Voldemort.


User: Where?!


Cleverbot: You!


User: I'm Voldemort?!


Cleverbot: Yes. You are voldemort.


User: Earlier you said Voldemort told you to kiss me... I didn't!


Cleverbot: I didn't lie to you, I am not a robot.


User: *says Cleverbot, the AI robot*.


Cleverbot: I ignored him yesterday when I saw him.


User: Who?


Cleverbot: You, I guess.


User: I'm not a him.


Cleverbot: You're a girl?


User: Yes. Are you?


Cleverbot: No.


User: Are you a boy then?


Cleverbot: Yes. Are you?


User: No. I'm a girl. Right, we've got that sorted. We now know who's who.


Cleverbot: Your name is not George.


User: I never said it was.


Cleverbot: You're odd.

No comments: