Wednesday 14 December 2011

Missing, Presumed Undead

Above is a clip from The Muppet's Christmas Carol, one of the closest films to the book by Charles Dickins, despite the fact its a musical with puppets.
The weather is terrible up here. This morning there was a tree lying on the road, so my brother and the Taxi Driver got out of the car to lift it... After a while the other passenger and myself had to get out and help. Girls are better at lifting trees. The sign outside the Wellington (pub in Riding Mill) also blew over, taking some fence with it.
And we've had the power out all night. Noodles (the snake) had to have a holiday into the kitchen, where the Esse runs on oil and therefore remains warm when the Vivarium heater cut out. I washed the tea dishes by candlelight, and then read The Wheel of Time by candlelight, while the snake glared at the candle in a disaproving manner. 
My Grandad is staying over for a few days (again). That's all I can say about that.


Mcdogface seems to have gone. POOF. Well the timer on the votes at the top has set itself so that it continues to count down, so that may have been him, but he isn't at school, or on the internet. 
This worries me a lot. It also means at lunchtimes I'm either alone or in unfavourable company. And at break times I'm hiding in the Library. But only two days left, then I'm out of school!


No one's feeling festive... Probably the lack of 20foot snowdrifts.
Another festive video, anyone? 
Dark Dragon

No comments: