Sunday 4 December 2011

A jingjingjingjing jing!!!

Deck the halls in bells of holly,
Falla la la la da la la la
'Tis the season to be jolly,
Fal la la la la, da la la oh...
It's December but I'm not in a Christmas mood. Dunno why. It snowed today, and I glared at it until it melted, because I'm cheerful that way. I hate the cold, and snow is both cold water and cold air, so it doesn't make me a happy bunny.
Well, is you read Derek Landly's blog you'll notice that he's said its Christmas Time, so lets agree. Already I've been asked by a girl Mcdogface and I have codenamed Mentos (and she HATES that, bwhahahahahaaa!) what I'd like for Christmas, so I suppose I'll get her something.
So, giving good presents... I've got an awesome one for Mcdogface's Birthday, can't remember if I've got him something for Xmas... Then there are two girls I haven't seen in a long time who need presents (well I seen them in the school corridor, we just don't talk much) and I've promised someone and arty pencil set and someone else some music...
So need to think of something to give Mentos and co, the two friends who I don't talk to much anymore but used to be best friends, Mcdogface's other close friend Crazy Steve, and something for my Mother and Father (my brothers are covered.) So, my general rule is one can't go wrong with chocolate, but Blog readers, have you any ideas? (I don't know why I'm asking, you just read this then move off to a different website. You only ever comment if someone threatens to leave... I'M GONNA LEAVE IF YOU DON'T COMMENT!!!) lol, jk.
Here's a song I saw on the Skul-man comic's Facebook page. What are Skul-Man Comics? they're cartoons based on Skulduggery Pleasant. What is Skulduggery Pleasant? If you have to ask the latter question, ask for it for Christmas, along with Skyrim, chocolate, socks and world peace.
And a festive song, neatly linking October to December;
So, twenty-one days to go, are you exited?!
...I'm not.
Dark Dragon

No comments: