Sunday 6 November 2011

Criticism

Conversation I had with someone:

-Hello.
-?
-How's you?
-?
-Greetings, how are you?
-erm... im not a alien. fine yoy.
-I'm fine (and I never said you were an alien, lol) How's the weekend?
-LOL...not funny really. and why did you come and stand with me and my mates before half term?
-I was saying 'Hello' randomly to everyone. You weren't singled out. Did it with about ten other groups. I was really really bored, and everyone thinks I'm a weirdo anyhows, so I wasn't going to harm my reputation by saying 'hello' to random people.
-seriously, does it not bother you that people think your weird?
-It does actually. It also bothers me that most people don't even make the effort to talk about me behind my back and are rude to my face. But if I continue to be bothered by every bad word and every punch then I'd collapse into a nervous wreck.
I'm not going to act like I'm being bullied by the whole world. I let people think what they want to think.
-well if you made a few changes people wouldnt act like that and am sure you wanna be married one day, thats less likely to happen if you dont change, everyone changes when they come to higj school but you havent
-I have changed actually. Just give it a few hundred years for people to notice, lol. they still think that I like dragons and that I'm some kind of spaz.
And actually, I'm not too keen on getting married, or any kind of romance.
-see... no wonder people think your weird and no not on the outside. charlotte truth hurts but this is why people think your weird, your hair is always tied back you never do anythin different with it,your trousers come to your ankles not the floor,. you look as though you wear your brothers school shoes!!! , and it looks like you have your brothers bags, you never wear makeup ... then you look at me, i get up at 6 every mornin do my hair makeup and get ready,ive gone blonde and take so much care of my hair, i buy a new bag every term and wear girly trousers and shoes ... and people like me cause i help people aswell. its high school and tbh you kinsa have to make a effort on the outside to fit in dont ya think?
-Wait, what? Brother's bags and shoes? How the hell does that work?
I'm too lazy to get up at six, and why would I want to 'make a effort on the outside to fit in'? Why should I conform, lol?
-cause they look like boys things, and charlotte am only tryna help you wont get anywhere then and you'll left like this till you leave uni
-I understand that you are trying to help. But from my point of view I don't need help. I'm perfectly happy as I am, I've got a good lot in life and have everything I'll ever need at home, so I don't see why I should change me looks. Sorry, I know that I should be taking your advice on board because you know what you're talking about, but I really don't know what you mean by 'left like this'. Like what exactly?
-well never fitting in
-What are the benefits of fitting in?
-you have friends
-I do, yes.
-well no offence but you cant have many if you have to waste your breaks sayin hi to randomers... just no
-It was only that one break actually.
  • And does the quantity of friends matter?

    -
    yeah but you still did it and everytime i see you your on your own or have to hang around with your brother and in a way yeah cause if you have like three friends how the fuck will you manage in uni when people have millions of friends and you'll have like none
    -I'll make friends. Easy.
    And I don't HAVE to hang around with my brother. I choose to because it annoys the fuck out of him. I make him look stupid, and he hates that.
    And yes, I don't have millions of friends, but I like my friends. I can trust them... usually.
  • -usually? k
    -So I don't really need to change, do I?
    -well you trust your friends usually,not a good start really.their obv not real friends. i trust every single one of my friends 100% they never let me down
    -lol, KKs got to go, teatime.

Dark Dragon

No comments: