Wednesday 9 November 2011

1990

I observe that we are only 10 viewers away from the grand number of 2000!
Ahh, the year 2000 had many good memories for me. It was when I started school, and I was young, innocent, believed that apatiosaurus was a separate species from brontosaurus and was terrified of Father Christmas thanks to a story Dad told me involving spoons and eyes on the deep wintered night...
But less about the year. This is about the viewers! 2000 of you have popped on this page to have a gander at the awesomes! We've even gained a follower! Our readers have stopped us from wandering off the page on spirals of depression, and asked us to elaborate in briefly mentioned incidences within posts, and have basically been good people. Okay, you may be reading this and snorting incredulously, thinking "as if..." But hey, I appreciate all you guys making the counter go up.
So I'm taking a short break from alphabetical names for posts and doing numerical ones to celebrate the support. So until 2000:



Dark Dragon

No comments: