Saturday 7 May 2011

This is how interesting my day is.

Found a beetle today. It was gold-green matt coloured, each leg was quite thick and a russet orange colour. Long crooked antennae and bad leg (second one down, right side). Couldn't identify it. Had huge eyes, about the size of a black unbinking pinhead on each side. Noticed the paper that I used to pick it up, which darker coloured beetles usually don't, thus implying that it had good vision. Explains the large eyes.
I found it when I was reading a book. Scooped it up with a reptile care sheet.
Later tonight I'll have pizza whilst watching Dr. Who. Today I wore an awesome new T-Shirt, with pictures on both sides done by Anne Stokes.
That's it.
My whole day.
A beetle, a T-shirt, a trip around a few towns, and pizza.

Dark Dragon

No comments: