Friday 20 May 2011

The bit before you go to sleep.

Quick note before my ramblings about the way the brain preserves information... I've made a picture of myself, Dark Dragon, playing Divinity 2. Admire my awesomeness. I'm thinking of making another video, another music video that is. I've tried other videos, but lets just say I can't write scripts and I can't Vlog. Even if you paid me in Pizza... That's a thought. Someone, quick, test if I'd Vlog for pizza! Gimmea some now!


Anyhoo, I've decided to write a post about memories before sleep, and how there is usually a distinct lack of them. This makes me wander every night; will I remember this tomorrow? Does thinking about me remembering thing make me remember them? Did I have any interesting thoughts before sleep yesterday that I forgot? Why do we forget things before sleep? The more I think about these things the more confused I become... So what exactly do we remember before sleep? Is there a certain time when you can definitely remember something, like 10 minutes before you fall asleep you can remember, but after that... Who knows? I'm going to look this stuff up.

No comments: