Wednesday 4 January 2012

Ten Drummers Drumming

Tenth day of Christmas.
So, Mcdogface and I are back at school.
For those who are attentive readers of the blog, you'll notice that I've mentioned 'Don't say llamas!' and also that I am a victim of the plague known as teenagegirlitis, an illness which causes unrequited crushes and much silent hyperventilation. There are surprisingly closely connected. Llama is a codeword for the Guy I Have The Mother Of All Crushes On, and being back at school means I see him in the corridor and my brain malfunctions. Which isn't good.
That was a llama song.


So, what have I been up to in these past two days?
I've been:
At school.
On Skyrim.
Asleep.
Asleep at school.
Asleep in the car.
Asleep on the bus.
Asleep in my bed.
Having nightmares.
Riding swiftly away from a dragon on Skyrim.
Burning corpses on Skyrim.
Reading 'How to Steal a Dragon's Sword' by Cressida Cowell (kids book, but still amazing)
Reading 'The Eye of the World' by Robert Jordan (book 1 of 13 in The Wheel of Time)
Sleeping.
Yelling at cats.
Petting cats.
Petting snake.
Failing at learning German.
Failing to read Inheritance.
Sleeping.


That's pretty much it.
My art video again?
Dark Dragon

No comments: