Sunday 26 June 2011

...? You want to read this 'cuz it has a question mark.

Hello survivors of the free world!  How are you all?
Sorry about the absence of Blogging for the past few days but... Hey, wait a mo, only two of you have voted at the top, and the votes are both for Mcdogface!  C'mon, I'm typing my fingertips off here! I even wrote some poetry! What do I need to do to gain votes...?
Offer free cake.
Yes, if you look at this post hard enough, cake shall materialize in your mind. It works, try it!
Also, I'm making a trailer for my epic film. The main character (who is very badly animated) makes video diaries throughout the film, and transmits them on a frequency only her fans can use. It's set in the future and involves zombies, dragons, spaceships, daemons, knives and I'll probably throw in some ducks too. And a crocodile. And a castle. And Scotland. And cake. Chocolate cake.


Vote for me as world leader!
Dark Dragon

No comments: