Thursday 23 June 2011

We are the stones...

We are the stones you walk on,
the stones below your feet,
soon you wish we were gone,
the wraiths of the street.


We cannot feel, we cannot think,
Dead creatures from beyond the brink,
Our eyes aren't there, so we see all,
We DO care, and we'll watch you fall,


I must be a stone, as you said,
I'm blank, no friends,
emotionless, dead,
I'll find the ends,


Of lives, of times, of you, of your thoughts,


We cannot think, we cannot feel,
Hearts of rock and teeth of steel,
Our eyes aren't there so we see all,
We'll care when we watch you fall.


Of course we don't exist!
What a laughable notion!
But we shall persist,
To set things in motion....


You said things to make me cry,
You said things to make me roar,
My life was ruined, time to die,
Step into Death's Dark Door,


But then I changed, became numb,
joined and parted from the crowd,
monosyllabled and dumb,
what you see now, absence of loud,


I am the stone...


I WILL NOT THINK 
I WILL NOT FEEL
I AM NOT HERE
I AM NOT REAL!


Now THAT was some serious emo poetry. Wrote it myself I did. =P


How the hell did Mcdogface get that large shiny screen for episode 2 of Red Vs Blue? I must know!


Dark Dragon

No comments: