Monday 20 June 2011

Videos.

Just a quick note;
A Thousand and Twelve views, 
Thank You!
Now, back to business. I've made a vid for the channel, a depressing random one that I might post one day, but for now I'm working on a masterpiece, an epic film that makes 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows' look like a camping trip...  And Harry Potter is EPIC
Also, I think Mcdogface has a Minecraft vid, and he and the mysterious new member are going to make a series of Minecraft-related vids. Looks good so far.
So soon our channel will have many more videos on it for you to waste your time on... But wait, there's more... Red Vs Blue Season 9 came out last week, woot! The next episode is tomorrow. 
Here's what the first episode was like; 


This post was brought to you by a wonderful person. Please vote for me at the top, and you shall receive a cake of contentment via telepathy.
Dark Dragon

No comments: