Friday 6 July 2012

Nggggurghllfptooey. I am so tired. Ich bin sehr Muede.

Warning; this post contains a slightly disturbing content from the start.
[thoughts about random kid]
Hey, can't find a place to sit? You can sit on my knee if you like. Or I can sit on yours, whatever works... I mean, we don't even have to wear clothes if its too uncomfortable, this weather is HOT. 
Like you.


People, I have been on a German Exchange to a place called Steinhagen. I do not want to write a huge huge huge post about it, so whenever I get bored I will come back to the subject, and tell you all about Those Skanky Thieves in Berlin, The GPS Rally of Death in Munster (plus, How We Got Lost and Ended Up Walking Around a German University), The David Cameron Lookalike, and other amazing stories. Actually, if I save the photos on my computer, then you can see the amazingness of the bird bark (Vogelpark order etwas auf Deutsche) (I cannnot spell today. I feel quite ill actually). But anyway, a cockatoo attempted to sever my hand off. Yay!
Oh, and those random thoughts at the top? I am not naturally the sort of person who fancies everyone I see, but have you ever been to a German school? It's like... Mmmmm.
DEAR GOD I HAVE TURNED INTO A MORON!
So Germany. It's very hot, and the sun is too bright. And there is schnitzel.


On other news, my amazingly awesome friend with a Kerrang Magazine (we hanged around eachother when we were in Germany. She's cool and knows everything about music) gave me a BIFFY CLYRO POSTER. A POSTER OF BIFFY CLYRO. (incidently, there is now a picture of her in this month's Kerrang... Should I have said that? The interwebs is a dangerous place. Ah well. YOLO!)
And now, videos.
Dark Dragon

No comments: