Sunday 3 June 2012

Yeah... lolwhut? Sorry, I'm still asleep guys...

Today I'm gonna pick a random subject.
Flirtation.
Bad choice, don't know much about it. Ah well, lets throw some words down;
Red is a colour which causes attraction. This is why, when one human fancies another, you blush and your face goes red to gain the attention of a handsome primate. Males wearing red shirts are therefore more attractive. females release pheramones frequently, mostly from the base of hair follicles, which is why in really boring books about mushy love stories sometimes a male may describe the smell of a girls hair, and also explains why girls are usually shorter; so their head is at sniffing height. When trying to attract the attention of a male, a female can rub the back of her neck, which means a lot of pheramones are released (it keeps saying I am spelling 'pheramones' wrong...) and also (these facts are from various science magazines btw) means that the arms are out of the way of the, ah, chest area, and that parts of this chest area are raised up, slightly, but enough to make something spark in the subconcious of a nearby male. Yes, gross. Although one of my nervous twitches when a somewhat attractive boy walks past is to either scratch my elbow, talk extra loud, or rub the back of my neck. Am I flirting? Lol, anyhow: a book about the art of persuasion suggests that touch is an important part of flirting, as if you touch someone with affection it sends a signal to say 'Hey there fellow primate, you are special to me because I am being nice to your arm. How am I special to you?' Therefore whoever makes first contact is dominant in a relationship.
I can sound like I know what I am talking about with next to no experience. I am an expert on everything.
Videos, then another topic.
This video was made by a friend of mine, (actually I'm friendly with all the people in this, I think): 
This is a video warning you not to watch an anime about... Well from what I've heard of it, you should follow the advice of this guy (he uses an offensive term throughout the video. I do not believe he is trying to be racist, its just one of those things, like calling someone a 'homie'.):
This is another episode in the excellent series called 'Job Hunters':


Now a picture of The Avenger's version of Loki, the Norse God of sneaky exploits, cunning plans, and slight evilness regarding the death of another God called Baldor (in the film he has a different story behind his character) I LOVE THIS ACTOR'S EVIL SMILE. He reminds me so much of my cat of the same name. In the film 'Avengers Assemble' (watch it; it has sky-whale thingys!) he rips out somebody's eye whilst doing the awesomest smile. Just like, 'yeah, I'm evil, he he!'.
Right... another topic... 
In some countries in southern Africa tribesmen HUNT WITH LEOPARDS. It is so cute and awesome. The ancient Egyptians tamed cheetahs, the only big cat with the ability to purr, although lions -which are very tameable because of their social lifestyle- do make a pfft pfft noise when happy. Not quite a purr. The ancient Egyptians also tamed crocodiles to walk behind parades. Reptiles are trained by patterns, rather than social cues. In Disney Land they train safari crocodiles to go to certain pools at certain times of day by feeding them at correct times and expecting them to follow a pattern. When your energy depends on sunlight, you tend to have a strict basking/hunting/feeding/playing rota.
Can I think on what else to say? Yes: I am going to change my mini blog from 'The New Nation' into a sort of mini-wikipedia about dragons. And mcdgface is unable to post at this time as his computer will not let him.
ELBOW.
Dark Dragon


AHHHHH THIS IS POST 222 ANE WE HAVE 3600 VIEWS!

No comments: