Friday 13 April 2012

The Knowledge Book

According to The Knowledge Book, a race of god-like aliens are flying through space towards Earth. One of them is called Allah, or sometimes just O. A few special people have their minds attuned to the higher frequency that the aliens work at, and the rest of us aren't. The aim of life's game if to tune your brain into Radio Alien by re-writing the Knowledge Book (which is a volume consisting of emails sent into the brain of a chosen human from an alien) and taking your manuscript on a pilgrimage to Turkey. You may only re-write the book once you have converted six other people to the faith. And everything is proved by mathmatical sums based on diagrams (add the numbers on one square, add all your numbers together, divide by two and add one: wow! You'll always end up on thirteen!) so it must be true.
Cats will evolve into humans.
My Dad's cousin came over for a few days and tried to convert him to her religion using The Knowledge Book. I flicked through it, and nearly laughed. I did laugh. But it is her faith, so meh.


It has been a good holiday: I've met up with Mcdogface and My Good Friend Judith, and then I had Freya and Jenny over to watch a million DVDs. Nearly all my friends over in the space of two weeks: wowza!


My good friend Ellie has made a film. here is the trailer (film is out in May) :

That is all. Picture?

Dark Dragon

No comments: