Sunday 11 March 2012

Working like Lumberjack

Well well well. Here I am again. And I'm glowing. I've put another video on Youtube and I'm not being modest about it... My only regret is that I couldn't have the full Ikrans/Awesome Music scene that I made in the planning stage; I was told that it was too long and didn't have anything to do with drawing dragons...
But I made the video, and the one on Youtube is the neat and clipped version. However, I can't get one of those mini-video screens on the Blog of it yet, so I'll make do with a link:


Lumberjack... Lumberjack... Strange word, eh? Someone who jack's lumber. Why not woodcutter? Heh. I like the word lumberjack. I use it a lot to imply hard workingness (I played Halo like a lumberjack; I read Inheritence like a lumberjack). I'm strange that way.
Well, speaking of work; I'm doing work experience next week at the Lit and Phil in Newcastle. 'Lit and Phil' is short for Literal and Philosophical Society, and it's a big library (which is mentioned at the beggining of the book 'Walking with Witches', a book set in Newcastle and the surrounding area) and I have to do library things. I've worked in school libraries before so this should be chill.
Easy, just like a week away from school.

Videos, anyone?

I also found this picture of a Skeptical Hippo on Facebook. I don't own this picture, neither did the person sharing it. It's just so awesome.

Dark Dragon

No comments: