Wednesday 21 March 2012

Not Self Pity. Neh-eh. Nosirreee.

Hallo. I'm back. Where have I been? At work experience. Then lying horizontal on my bed dribbling mucus from my nose and coughing it up through my mouth. TOO MUCH INFORMATION? I lived through it. I'm alllllllivvvvvveeeeeee my friend!
Whooooooooooooo! I'm perfectly FINE! I'm not scared of NIGHTMARES! I don't mind IF I'M SHOT IN THE FOOT, or if MY SOUL IS EATEN AND MY MIND READ by someone who another figment of my imagination literally described as 'A Beast So Foul he was thrown to the Pit'. Check me out, I LOVE LIFE!
I finished Inheritance, I'm at the final boss of SOTC, I've got a new Blind Guardian CD (look below, at 3:50 on that track you can hear BAGPIPES). I've got the first book of The Song of Ice and Fire... It has icky bits, reader's disgression advised.
I'm never going to get around to reading the Hunger Games at this rate!
Right. Sorry, short post with too many videos... Another one?
What can I say? I'm a show off!


Dark Dragon

No comments: