Thursday 13 September 2012

Lego and Voices.

In R.E we learn about stuff. Usually cool stuff, because we have a boss R.E department at my school. Sadly, some of the stuff is boring old Christian stuff that I already know. However, to learn about we sometimes use this website:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/home.html
The illustrations are gory and hilarious.
Lego was invented in Denmark, and it used to be wooden in the 20th century. It's design has been developed over the last 100 years to make the best bricks, so if you buy a pack of lego you can be sure that the bricks will stick together. Lego changed from being wooden to being plastic after a factory fire burned all of the wooden ones. 
Lego is good to fiddle on with, and also great for stop-motion animation videos.
There. Some lego to keep you entertained.
Right.
For those of you who read the Blog obsessively will pick up on the fact that I have nightmares.
Well the person in my nightmares has started speaking to me when I am awake. But I am not crazy.
(for those of you who are interested in what he has been saying I can say that so fare he has said: 

"Go back in there and smash his face in!" (when I was slightly annoyed with my brother at the weekend)
*laughing* (after I cried out in alarm at hearing his voice)
"Well, I think you failed that. Good job your GCSEs don't really matter in the Real World." (after I stared at my German exam for half an hour, worrying about it.)
"God, this is boring. Kill the silly bitch and get this over with." (When the physics teacher was explaining about the ISA I'd missed.)
"I certainly think you are going crazy." (Today at school when I said I'd been hearing his voice but I am not schizophrenic) 
And I'm not. I've looked it up. See, this is from a Wikipedia Page, note the last sentence.

An auditory hallucination, or paracusia,[1] is a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus. A common form involves hearing one or more talking voices. This may be associated with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or mania, and holds special significance in diagnosing these conditions. There are three main categories into which the condition can fall: a person hearing a voice speak one's thoughts, a person hearing one or more voices arguing, or a person hearing a voice narrating his/her own actions.[2] However, individuals may hear voices without suffering from diagnosable mental illness.[3] 

And here is a song by Biffy Clyro that I really like. This lovely person has even included the bone-chilling bonus track, which I did not know about until I realised that my computer should have changed onto the next song, and after twenty minutes of silence I hard a strange sort of tapping noise. And then, "I am walking..." AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG"
Will it sound as scary without the 20 mins of silence?



Dark Dragon

No comments: