Monday 6 August 2012

Teh Laek Distrikt

Holy Biscuits in a sandwich... I need to post more often. It's the holidays, more bored people will be surfing the 'net!
Okay... Blog things... Blog things...
What's been happening? Well I'm going to the Lake District tomorrow, but not for a day-trip, for a HOLIDAY. Wow. Awesome. I'm staying in a friend's holiday cottage because their family asked my family to share with them. Is that the correct social protocol? Probably. 
Right... Blog... What to write...
Zombies
Right, we've all heard of the naked dude who chewed off someone's face a few weeks ago, yes? Well he wasn't on Methylenedioxypyrovalerone as people first thought (did I spell that right? It's sometimes called 'Bath salts') but just on heroine. it was not the drug that made him go bananas though. It was, ahem, a 'voodoo curse'.
Now, we all should know about the Placebo Effect: I give you a sugar pill, tell you it is the cure, and something goes tick in the brain and you fix yourself. Well something went tick in his brain. He was told he was a zombie, and tick, he's all drooling and biting and wild.
But Voodoo zombies are slaves for the witches that make them; he'd just heard 'zombie' and gone for the popular image.
The point is: it was psychological. 
He thought he was a zombie. It took many bullets to kill him, because he thought he could not feel pain. ALL IN THE MIND AND THAT IS WHAT THE MIND DOES.
So, the 'zombie apocalypse'. How does that work?
The dead won't rise. WE will rise. As soon as the words 'Zombie Apocalypse' appear on the television, something will go tick, and BAM, nations of drooling zombies.
Why?
Who wants to survive, when you can paticipate?
(Yes, all information in this post was stolen from the article in Fortean Times)
BAM! HORDES OF INVINCIBLE BITING HUMANS.
And those who are the zombies will last the longest. Think about it; how many survivors armed with limited shotgun ammo will there be compared to the hordes of zombies? Zombies usually don't eat eachother, and they can't feel pain: IMMORTALITY.
But do we really want to forget ourselves at The End? Because if we remember, we will be Human Again... And in the middle of a Horde that is not good.
Zombie Videos:
Right. So. Zombies. Yeah.
What else to say? I've put another video on Youtube, and now I'm thinking about the speech I've got to do for an English Assessment after the holidays... Phobias or Dinosaur Classification? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! 
Ah, and I've got more Blogs to read than I can shake a stick at. Members of my own family who i thought did nothing all day have blogs now, so do famous people I like to stalk, and lots of my friends... hmmm.
Oh, and I've got to learn that German Writing test thingy for when school comes again. And I'm still reading LOTR... a friend showed me an amazing spoof of that...  MY HOLIDAY IS TOO BUSY... TOO MANY BOOKS! And I still have not read the last book of The Last Dragon Chronicles; The Fire Ascending. AND IT HAS BEEN OUT FOR MONTHS.
Hmmm.
Right. 
THE TODD:
Dark Dragon

No comments: