Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do what you want... Not what you have to.

Here I am, charging my laptop and listing to a playlist I call 'an hour of internet surfing music'. On this playlist is a song by the Hoosiers called 'Live by The Ocean.' In this song the words 'do what you want not what you have to'.  This, of course might not be good advice; you have to breathe and stuff, but then again most of us want to breathe... I hope. But then there is a matter of duty and stuff; doing your job so that society doesn't collapse. As a kid I have no duty. Yeah, I go to school when I'm so tired I fell asleep in registration (Mcdogface has been ill, so he couldn't try to keep me awake), but I still want to go to school, so usually I'm doing what I want to and need to.
So, readers, is the piece of advice 'do what you want not what you have to' good or bad? Comment please! The page is so barren; only a friend of mine and my brother have commented, ever.
It aint that hard. No names or nothing; just a few words.
Anyhow, I've made the first vlog; but forgotten our Youtube channel password. Durghhhhhhh.


From a very happy person who finally got a vote at the top;
Dark Dragon


P.S Moment of silence for Mcdogface's absence. 

No comments: