Monday 27 May 2013

Wow.

Wow. This page has gathered dust. *strolls through quiet posts of silence*
Well... How's life?
Why do I ask zee question? There will be no reply...
Since I last posted, I have been on a Homestuck panel at Sunnycon:
WARNING! THESE VIDEOS CONTAIN... UM... Well, nothing explicit, but it can be called 'Homestuck Tomfoolery' and some people may go "Urm... k, I do not want to watch this..." There is a pair of pink underpants involved, I seem to remember.
I am in the background on one of these videos. Invisible. I was on the panel but my character is mute and unlikely to Strife.
I also saw Biffy Clyro live, which was awesome. :3 First time I'd ever been to a concert. It was joyful and magical and there was a tree on stage. A tree made of bones. o_0
Then everything happened.
Exams.
Nightmares.
More Exams.
I should be revising now.
byes, I'll update soon!

Dark Dragon

No comments: