Sunday 20 May 2012

Notes, Mind Control, Music

Before the rambling ensues, some videos:

Right; yesterday I found a form of revision that I can actually do. I'm making a nice dragon-covered notebook of notes. Fun notes. Things like: "Snakes have a low metabolism, one hapless rodent lasts them for week. Mr Nutt, an orc from Discworld, eats more than a human to have enough energy so he has a high metabolism." And awesome things like that. My incentive is that every 50 pages the notebook has a picture by Anne Stokes (Dragons and Girls are what she draws. And Angels and Vampires, which aren't as cool) so on the page opposite the picture I can do something not school related. So far I've only passed one of those pages (I've copied up half of the Revision Guide into the notebook) so I got to practice my celtic knots and write up an Illuminati Cipher and The Elder Futhark. Well done me.
Also, I have sufficiently mind controlled a lot of people. Rule #1 of getting conversations out of people: always say 'Hello'. Whether online or to their face, just say 'hello'. Don't press it; this is like training a horse (to tame a foal you have to turn around and let it get curious about your pocket- chasing around the stable is a waste of time) if they do not cummunicate back then you say nothing. Eventually they start to reply (this takes 1-4 weeks) and sometimes they say 'hello' first. If you aren't looking for a social life, just try this technique to see if it works. Satisfy your scientific curiousity. Then, if you can, could somebody PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEE COMMMMMEEEEENNNNNNTTTTT to say if it works for them.
Also, despite not playing Skyrim in ages I've got the tune in my head. The videos above should curse you with the same problem. Enjoy. :3


Dark Dragon
P.S Sorry for only posting once a week.  

No comments: